CHOOSING A CATEGORY
There will be four categories open to both fiction and non-fiction children's books, plus two categories for adult books.
Category 1Pre-school picture books
Category 2Books for 6 – 8 year olds
Category 3Books for 9 - 12 year olds
Category 4Books for Teenagers
Category 5Books for Adults (fiction)
Category 6Book for Adults (non-fiction)
The books can be hardback, paperbacks or ebooks. If your book is an e-book, no problem, send us a digital file (preferably PDF) and we can print it off this end.
PRIZESEverbody who enters gets:
2. An honest Amazon and Goodreads review based on the readers' comments. We will check with the author/publisher first to check they want the review.
3. A catchy quote for the back of their next book or reprint
Plus, the finalists and winners will get:
1. A two year's listing on this website.
2. A certificate (it's super-cool!).
3. They will be included in a Press Release going out to every literary magazine we can think of.
4. The finalists will be promoted on www.goodreads.com ($500 budget)
5. A logo to put on the cover of their next book or reprint.
6. The adult category winners will be promoted on Goodreads.
7. Self published books which get through to the finals will be passed on to a select list of publishers (see Supporters). Fingers crossed, they might wish to publish the book or be interested in the author's next book.
8. All publishers/authors whose books get through to the finals will be entitled to a 50% discount off website design fees from webreger.com to help promote their books through their own online website we will then link your name in the finals list to your website. Domain & Hosting must be supplied by webreger.com for discount to apply. Example book Website
9. The Gold, Silver and Bronze children category winners will be listed in the Blind Children UK catalogue.
10. The GOLD WINNERS in Category 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 will be promoted on The Fussy Librarian. www.thefussylibrarian.com
STOP PRESSProlific authors may enter lots of books, if they so wish.
I THINK I MURDERED MISS
by Billy Bob Buttons
Superb! A laugh-out-loud gem.
SILVER MEDAL WINNER
& the Existential Eggplant
Hosting from £49.99 per year
Get your authors website now
Furry fun from R F Kristi
THE CATS WHO CROSSED OVER
STAR PRINT BROKERS
Custom Book Printing
INDIE BOOK SOURCE
Affordable Indie Author Promo.
SUPPORTING INDIE AUTHORS TODAY
by Wendy Scott
GOLD MEDAL WINNER 9-12 yr olds
THE DRAGONS’ CHOSEN
A Doomed Princess, A Berkeley
Feminist and Dragons
WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
by R. Kristi
Hailed ’Fantastic!’ by critics